Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Black Is BEAUTIFUL


My black is beautiful..
something I have never thought or said in my life till recently. It's amazing how I put so much thought into what I'm wearing or my hair due, but wont look into the mirror after all that effort and say to myself I am beautiful. And I know it's not just me I observe the same attitude in a lot of young women , who only acknowledge them selves as beautiful when a guy tells them they are. Why is it so hard for a black woman to consider themselves beautiful. I believe it starts from home. I myself use to believe I wasn't beautiful till someone told me so, but those days are out the window , and I can look at myself in the mirror and say wow!! what a beautiful creation God has made , and yes that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment